Skagit County Property Search (Washington)

The Skagit County Assessor is responsible for determining the value of property in order to determine Skagit County property taxes. The Skagit County Assessment Office collect data from on-site inspections, value assessments for construction or improvements, comparable sales, and calculations of depreciation. The Skagit County Tax Assessor maintains current data on every parcel in the Skagit County, which includes ownership information, maps of property lines, inventories of parcels and structures, and the value of all the property in the Skagit County, WA. The Skagit County Assessor’s Office can answer questions regarding Skagit County property tax appeals and assessments, Skagit County property tax rates and payment due dates.

Skagit County Assessor's Office Mount Vernon WA 700 South 2nd Street 98273 360-416-1780

Skagit County Auditors are responsible for maintaining accurate financial records on properties, including the appraisal and assessment of a property's value, which is used to determine Skagit County property taxes. The Skagit County Auditor’s Office collects data from on-site inspections, information submitted by owners, prior sales, and statistical analyses. The Auditor maintains current data on Skagit County property value, owner information, inventories of parcels and structures, and parcel maps. The Office also provides property search databases for Skagit County, WA.

Mount Vernon Auditor Mount Vernon WA 1920 South 3rd Street 98273 360-336-9348

The Skagit County Clerk files important documents and preserves municipal records in order to maintain an archive of Skagit County property records that can be accessed by the public. The Clerk's Office is a valuable source of information on property in Skagit County, Washington. The Skagit County Clerk's Office contains documentation on real estate excise taxes, registered land, and property transactions, as well as land documents including Skagit County deeds, mortgages, and liens on properties.

Skagit County Clerk Mount Vernon WA 205 West Kincaid Street 98273 360-336-9440

The Skagit County Recorders of Deeds maintain public records, particularly documents related to property and land records, and make them available for public access in Skagit County, WA. The Office of Recorder of Deeds in Skagit County is a valuable source of information on property records The Recorder of Deeds maintains documents on land transactions within its jurisdictions, including Skagit County deeds and titles, mortgages, property ownership records, surveys, and easements, as well as tax liens.

Skagit County Recorder of Deeds Mount Vernon WA PO Box 1306 98273 360-336-9420

Skagit County Town Halls and City Hall are the chief administrative offices that runs the town or city. The Town Hall or City Hall often maintains records related to the locality, including Skagit County property taxes, property value assessments, and land transactions, as well as property sales and transfers in Skagit County, Washington.

Anacortes City Hall Anacortes WA 904 6th Street 98221 360-293-0327

Burlington City Hall Burlington WA 311 Cedar Street 98233 360-755-2300

Concrete Town Hall Concrete WA 45672 Main Street 98237 360-853-8401

Hamilton City Hall Hamilton WA 584 Maple Street 98255 360-826-3027

La Conner Town Hall La Conner WA 204 Douglas Street 98257 360-466-3125

Lyman Town Hall Lyman WA 8405 South Main Street 98263 360-826-3033

Mount Vernon City Hall Mount Vernon WA 910 Cleveland Avenue 98273 360-336-6202

Sedro Woolley City Hall Sedro-Woolley WA 325 Metcalf Street 98284 360-855-1661

The Skagit County Treasurer and Tax Collector’s Office is responsible for the collection of Skagit County property tax revenue. The Treasurer and Tax Collector maintains current Skagit County property tax information including Skagit County property ownership information, GIS Maps, tax maps, historical property tax rates, lists of sold parcels, and is also charged with the sale of properties due to a default on taxes in Skagit County, Washington.

Skagit County Treasurer's Office Mount Vernon WA 700 South 2nd Street 98273 360-336-9350