Sequoyah County Property Search (Oklahoma)

The Sequoyah County Assessor is responsible for determining the value of property in order to determine Sequoyah County property taxes. The Sequoyah County Assessment Office collect data from on-site inspections, value assessments for construction or improvements, comparable sales, and calculations of depreciation. The Sequoyah County Tax Assessor maintains current data on every parcel in the Sequoyah County, which includes ownership information, maps of property lines, inventories of parcels and structures, and the value of all the property in the Sequoyah County, OK. The Sequoyah County Assessor’s Office can answer questions regarding Sequoyah County property tax appeals and assessments, Sequoyah County property tax rates and payment due dates.

Sequoyah County Assessor's Office Sallisaw OK 117 South Oak Street 74955 918-775-2062

The Sequoyah County Clerk files important documents and preserves municipal records in order to maintain an archive of Sequoyah County property records that can be accessed by the public. The Clerk's Office is a valuable source of information on property in Sequoyah County, Oklahoma. The Sequoyah County Clerk's Office contains documentation on real estate excise taxes, registered land, and property transactions, as well as land documents including Sequoyah County deeds, mortgages, and liens on properties.

Sequoyah County Clerk Sallisaw OK 120 East Chickasaw Avenue 74955 918-775-4411

The Sequoyah County Recorders of Deeds maintain public records, particularly documents related to property and land records, and make them available for public access in Sequoyah County, OK. The Office of Recorder of Deeds in Sequoyah County is a valuable source of information on property records The Recorder of Deeds maintains documents on land transactions within its jurisdictions, including Sequoyah County deeds and titles, mortgages, property ownership records, surveys, and easements, as well as tax liens.

Sequoyah County Recorder of Deeds Sallisaw OK 120 East Chickasaw Avenue 74955 918-775-4516

Sequoyah County Town Halls and City Hall are the chief administrative offices that runs the town or city. The Town Hall or City Hall often maintains records related to the locality, including Sequoyah County property taxes, property value assessments, and land transactions, as well as property sales and transfers in Sequoyah County, Oklahoma.

Gans Town Hall Gans OK 102 Stacy Avenue 74936 918-775-2411

Gore City Hall Gore OK 201 South Main Street 74435 918-489-2636

Marble City Town Hall Marble City OK MAIN St 74945 918-775-3002

Muldrow City Hall Muldrow OK 100 North Main Street 74948 918-427-3226

Sallisaw City Hall Sallisaw OK 115 East Choctaw Avenue 74955 918-775-6241

Vian City Hall Vian OK 107 S Thornton St 74962 918-773-5718

Vian Town Hall Vian OK 107 S Thornton St 74962 918-773-8110

The Sequoyah County Treasurer and Tax Collector’s Office is responsible for the collection of Sequoyah County property tax revenue. The Treasurer and Tax Collector maintains current Sequoyah County property tax information including Sequoyah County property ownership information, GIS Maps, tax maps, historical property tax rates, lists of sold parcels, and is also charged with the sale of properties due to a default on taxes in Sequoyah County, Oklahoma.

Sequoyah County Treasurer's Office Sallisaw OK 120 East Chickasaw Avenue 74955 918-775-9321