Osage County Property Search (Oklahoma)

The Osage County Assessor is responsible for determining the value of property in order to determine Osage County property taxes. The Osage County Assessment Office collect data from on-site inspections, value assessments for construction or improvements, comparable sales, and calculations of depreciation. The Osage County Tax Assessor maintains current data on every parcel in the Osage County, which includes ownership information, maps of property lines, inventories of parcels and structures, and the value of all the property in the Osage County, OK. The Osage County Assessor’s Office can answer questions regarding Osage County property tax appeals and assessments, Osage County property tax rates and payment due dates.

Osage County Assessor's Office Pawhuska OK 600 Grandview Avenue 74056 918-287-3448

The Osage County Clerk files important documents and preserves municipal records in order to maintain an archive of Osage County property records that can be accessed by the public. The Clerk's Office is a valuable source of information on property in Osage County, Oklahoma. The Osage County Clerk's Office contains documentation on real estate excise taxes, registered land, and property transactions, as well as land documents including Osage County deeds, mortgages, and liens on properties.

Fairfax City Clerk Fairfax OK 150 East Elm Avenue 74637 918-642-5211

Osage County Clerk Pawhuska OK 600 Grandview Avenue 74056 918-287-4104

The Osage County Recorders of Deeds maintain public records, particularly documents related to property and land records, and make them available for public access in Osage County, OK. The Office of Recorder of Deeds in Osage County is a valuable source of information on property records The Recorder of Deeds maintains documents on land transactions within its jurisdictions, including Osage County deeds and titles, mortgages, property ownership records, surveys, and easements, as well as tax liens.

Osage County Recorder of Deeds Pawhuska OK PO Box 87 74056 918-287-3136

Osage County Town Halls and City Hall are the chief administrative offices that runs the town or city. The Town Hall or City Hall often maintains records related to the locality, including Osage County property taxes, property value assessments, and land transactions, as well as property sales and transfers in Osage County, Oklahoma.

Barnsdall City Hall Barnsdall OK 409 West Main Street 74002 918-847-2980

Hominy City Hall Hominy OK 219 West 1st Street 74035 918-885-2164

Pawhuska City Hall Pawhuska OK 118 West Main Street 74056 918-287-3040

Prue Town Hall Prue OK 202 Main Street 74060 918-242-3613

Shidler City Hall Shidler OK 351 Cosden Avenue 74652 918-793-7171

Wynona City Hall Wynona OK 307 Osage Street 74084 918-846-2526

The Osage County Treasurer and Tax Collector’s Office is responsible for the collection of Osage County property tax revenue. The Treasurer and Tax Collector maintains current Osage County property tax information including Osage County property ownership information, GIS Maps, tax maps, historical property tax rates, lists of sold parcels, and is also charged with the sale of properties due to a default on taxes in Osage County, Oklahoma.

Osage County Treasurer Pawhuska OK 611 Grandview Avenue 74056 918-287-3101