Greer County Property Search (Oklahoma)

The Greer County Assessor is responsible for determining the value of property in order to determine Greer County property taxes. The Greer County Assessment Office collect data from on-site inspections, value assessments for construction or improvements, comparable sales, and calculations of depreciation. The Greer County Tax Assessor maintains current data on every parcel in the Greer County, which includes ownership information, maps of property lines, inventories of parcels and structures, and the value of all the property in the Greer County, OK. The Greer County Assessor’s Office can answer questions regarding Greer County property tax appeals and assessments, Greer County property tax rates and payment due dates.

Greer County Assessor's Office Mangum OK 106 East Jefferson Street 73554 580-782-2740

The Greer County Clerk files important documents and preserves municipal records in order to maintain an archive of Greer County property records that can be accessed by the public. The Clerk's Office is a valuable source of information on property in Greer County, Oklahoma. The Greer County Clerk's Office contains documentation on real estate excise taxes, registered land, and property transactions, as well as land documents including Greer County deeds, mortgages, and liens on properties.

Greer County Clerk Mangum OK 106 East Jefferson Street 73554 580-782-3665

The Greer County Recorders of Deeds maintain public records, particularly documents related to property and land records, and make them available for public access in Greer County, OK. The Office of Recorder of Deeds in Greer County is a valuable source of information on property records The Recorder of Deeds maintains documents on land transactions within its jurisdictions, including Greer County deeds and titles, mortgages, property ownership records, surveys, and easements, as well as tax liens.

Greer County Recorder of Deeds Mangum OK PO Box 207 73554 580-782-3664

Greer County Town Halls and City Hall are the chief administrative offices that runs the town or city. The Town Hall or City Hall often maintains records related to the locality, including Greer County property taxes, property value assessments, and land transactions, as well as property sales and transfers in Greer County, Oklahoma.

Granite City Hall Granite OK 420 N MAIN St 73547 580-535-2116

Mangum City Hall Mangum OK 201 North Oklahoma Avenue 73554 580-782-2256

Willow Town Hall Willow OK 103 W MAIN St 73673 580-287-3398

The Greer County Treasurer and Tax Collector’s Office is responsible for the collection of Greer County property tax revenue. The Treasurer and Tax Collector maintains current Greer County property tax information including Greer County property ownership information, GIS Maps, tax maps, historical property tax rates, lists of sold parcels, and is also charged with the sale of properties due to a default on taxes in Greer County, Oklahoma.

Greer County Treasurer's Office Mangum OK PO Box 458 73554 580-782-5515