Canadian County Property Search (Oklahoma)

Search free Canadian County, OK property, land, and tax records through local government assessors, auditors, clerks, property appraisers, deeds recorders, treasurers, tax collectors, city halls, and town halls.

The Canadian County Assessor is responsible for determining the value of property in order to determine Canadian County property taxes. The Canadian County Assessment Office collect data from on-site inspections, value assessments for construction or improvements, comparable sales, and calculations of depreciation. The Canadian County Tax Assessor maintains current data on every parcel in the Canadian County, which includes ownership information, maps of property lines, inventories of parcels and structures, and the value of all the property in the Canadian County, OK. The Canadian County Assessor’s Office can answer questions regarding Canadian County property tax appeals and assessments, Canadian County property tax rates and payment due dates.

Canadian County Assessor's Office El Reno OK 200 North Choctaw Avenue 73036 405-295-6331

The Canadian County Clerk files important documents and preserves municipal records in order to maintain an archive of Canadian County property records that can be accessed by the public. The Clerk's Office is a valuable source of information on property in Canadian County, Oklahoma. The Canadian County Clerk's Office contains documentation on real estate excise taxes, registered land, and property transactions, as well as land documents including Canadian County deeds, mortgages, and liens on properties.

Canadian County Clerk El Reno OK 201 North Choctaw Avenue 73036 405-262-1070

Yukon Clerk Yukon OK 532 West Main Street 73099 405-354-4264

The Canadian County Recorders of Deeds maintain public records, particularly documents related to property and land records, and make them available for public access in Canadian County, OK. The Office of Recorder of Deeds in Canadian County is a valuable source of information on property records The Recorder of Deeds maintains documents on land transactions within its jurisdictions, including Canadian County deeds and titles, mortgages, property ownership records, surveys, and easements, as well as tax liens.

Canadian County Recorder of Deeds El Reno OK PO Box 458 73036 405-295-6134

Canadian County Town Halls and City Hall are the chief administrative offices that runs the town or city. The Town Hall or City Hall often maintains records related to the locality, including Canadian County property taxes, property value assessments, and land transactions, as well as property sales and transfers in Canadian County, Oklahoma.

Mustang City Hall Mustang OK 1501 North Mustang Road 73064 405-376-4521

Piedmont City Hall Piedmont OK 314 Edmond Road Northwest 73078 405-373-2621

Union City City Hall Union City OK 101 Elm Avenue 73090 405-483-5509

Yukon City Hall Yukon OK 500 West Main Street 73099 405-354-1895

The Canadian County Treasurer and Tax Collector’s Office is responsible for the collection of Canadian County property tax revenue. The Treasurer and Tax Collector maintains current Canadian County property tax information including Canadian County property ownership information, GIS Maps, tax maps, historical property tax rates, lists of sold parcels, and is also charged with the sale of properties due to a default on taxes in Canadian County, Oklahoma.

Canadian County Treasurer's Office El Reno OK 201 North Choctaw Avenue 73036 405-262-1070