Gray County Property Search (Kansas)

The Gray County Assessor is responsible for determining the value of property in order to determine Gray County property taxes. The Gray County Assessment Office collect data from on-site inspections, value assessments for construction or improvements, comparable sales, and calculations of depreciation. The Gray County Tax Assessor maintains current data on every parcel in the Gray County, which includes ownership information, maps of property lines, inventories of parcels and structures, and the value of all the property in the Gray County, KS. The Gray County Assessor’s Office can answer questions regarding Gray County property tax appeals and assessments, Gray County property tax rates and payment due dates.

Gray County Assessor's Office Cimarron KS PO Box 487 67835 620-855-3858

The Gray County Clerk files important documents and preserves municipal records in order to maintain an archive of Gray County property records that can be accessed by the public. The Clerk's Office is a valuable source of information on property in Gray County, Kansas. The Gray County Clerk's Office contains documentation on real estate excise taxes, registered land, and property transactions, as well as land documents including Gray County deeds, mortgages, and liens on properties.

Gray County Clerk Cimarron KS PO Box 487 67835 620-855-3621

Ingalls City Clerk Ingalls KS 204 South Main Street 67853 620-335-5118

The Gray County Recorders of Deeds maintain public records, particularly documents related to property and land records, and make them available for public access in Gray County, KS. The Office of Recorder of Deeds in Gray County is a valuable source of information on property records The Recorder of Deeds maintains documents on land transactions within its jurisdictions, including Gray County deeds and titles, mortgages, property ownership records, surveys, and easements, as well as tax liens.

Gray County Recorder of Deeds Cimarron KS PO Box 487 67835 620-855-3835

Gray County Town Halls and City Hall are the chief administrative offices that runs the town or city. The Town Hall or City Hall often maintains records related to the locality, including Gray County property taxes, property value assessments, and land transactions, as well as property sales and transfers in Gray County, Kansas.

Copeland City Hall Copeland KS 200 Main Street 67837 620-668-5579

Ensign City Hall Ensign KS 302 Bent Street 67841 620-865-4571

Montezuma City Hall Montezuma KS 300 West Geronimo Avenue 67867 620-846-2267

The Gray County Treasurer and Tax Collector’s Office is responsible for the collection of Gray County property tax revenue. The Treasurer and Tax Collector maintains current Gray County property tax information including Gray County property ownership information, GIS Maps, tax maps, historical property tax rates, lists of sold parcels, and is also charged with the sale of properties due to a default on taxes in Gray County, Kansas.

Gray County Treasurer's Office Cimarron KS PO Box 507 67835 620-855-3861