Chase County Property Search (Kansas)

The Chase County Assessor is responsible for determining the value of property in order to determine Chase County property taxes. The Chase County Assessment Office collect data from on-site inspections, value assessments for construction or improvements, comparable sales, and calculations of depreciation. The Chase County Tax Assessor maintains current data on every parcel in the Chase County, which includes ownership information, maps of property lines, inventories of parcels and structures, and the value of all the property in the Chase County, KS. The Chase County Assessor’s Office can answer questions regarding Chase County property tax appeals and assessments, Chase County property tax rates and payment due dates.

Chase County Appraiser Cottonwood Falls KS 300 Pearl Street 66845 620-273-6306

The Chase County Clerk files important documents and preserves municipal records in order to maintain an archive of Chase County property records that can be accessed by the public. The Clerk's Office is a valuable source of information on property in Chase County, Kansas. The Chase County Clerk's Office contains documentation on real estate excise taxes, registered land, and property transactions, as well as land documents including Chase County deeds, mortgages, and liens on properties.

Chase County Clerk Cottonwood Falls KS 300 Pearl Street 66845 620-273-6423

The Chase County Recorders of Deeds maintain public records, particularly documents related to property and land records, and make them available for public access in Chase County, KS. The Office of Recorder of Deeds in Chase County is a valuable source of information on property records The Recorder of Deeds maintains documents on land transactions within its jurisdictions, including Chase County deeds and titles, mortgages, property ownership records, surveys, and easements, as well as tax liens.

Chase County Recorder of Deeds Cottonwood Falls KS PO Box 529 66845 620-273-6398

Chase County Town Halls and City Hall are the chief administrative offices that runs the town or city. The Town Hall or City Hall often maintains records related to the locality, including Chase County property taxes, property value assessments, and land transactions, as well as property sales and transfers in Chase County, Kansas.

Strong City City Hall Strong KS 420 4th Street 66869 620-273-6345

The Chase County Treasurer and Tax Collector’s Office is responsible for the collection of Chase County property tax revenue. The Treasurer and Tax Collector maintains current Chase County property tax information including Chase County property ownership information, GIS Maps, tax maps, historical property tax rates, lists of sold parcels, and is also charged with the sale of properties due to a default on taxes in Chase County, Kansas.

Chase County Treasurer Cottonwood Falls KS 300 Pearl Street 66845 620-273-6493