Hardin County Property Search (Iowa)

The Hardin County Assessor is responsible for determining the value of property in order to determine Hardin County property taxes. The Hardin County Assessment Office collect data from on-site inspections, value assessments for construction or improvements, comparable sales, and calculations of depreciation. The Hardin County Tax Assessor maintains current data on every parcel in the Hardin County, which includes ownership information, maps of property lines, inventories of parcels and structures, and the value of all the property in the Hardin County, IA. The Hardin County Assessor’s Office can answer questions regarding Hardin County property tax appeals and assessments, Hardin County property tax rates and payment due dates.

Hardin County Assessor's Office Eldora IA 1215 Edgington Avenue 50627 641-939-8100

The Hardin County Clerk files important documents and preserves municipal records in order to maintain an archive of Hardin County property records that can be accessed by the public. The Clerk's Office is a valuable source of information on property in Hardin County, Iowa. The Hardin County Clerk's Office contains documentation on real estate excise taxes, registered land, and property transactions, as well as land documents including Hardin County deeds, mortgages, and liens on properties.

Ackley City Clerk Ackley IA 208 State Street 50601 641-847-3332

Hardin County Clerk Eldora IA 1215 Edgington Avenue 50627 641-858-2328

The Hardin County Recorders of Deeds maintain public records, particularly documents related to property and land records, and make them available for public access in Hardin County, IA. The Office of Recorder of Deeds in Hardin County is a valuable source of information on property records The Recorder of Deeds maintains documents on land transactions within its jurisdictions, including Hardin County deeds and titles, mortgages, property ownership records, surveys, and easements, as well as tax liens.

Hardin County Recorder of Deeds Eldora IA PO Box 443 50627 641-939-8178

Hardin County Town Halls and City Hall are the chief administrative offices that runs the town or city. The Town Hall or City Hall often maintains records related to the locality, including Hardin County property taxes, property value assessments, and land transactions, as well as property sales and transfers in Hardin County, Iowa.

Alden City Hall Alden IA 1018 Water Street 50006 515-859-3344

Eldora City Hall Eldora IA 1442 Washington Street 50627 641-939-2393

Hubbard City Hall Hubbard IA 323 East Maple Street 50122 641-864-3187

Iowa Falls City Hall Iowa Falls IA 315 Stevens Street 50126 641-648-2527

New Providence Town Hall New Providence IA 506 West Main Street 50206 641-497-5251

Radcliffe Town Hall Radcliffe IA 310 Isabella Street 50230 515-899-2118

Steamboat Rock City Hall Steamboat Rock IA 512 West Market Street 50672 641-868-2240

Union City Town Hall Union IA 308 Center Street 50258 641-486-2302

Whitten Town Hall Union IA 807 Irwin Street 50258 641-486-5493

The Hardin County Treasurer and Tax Collector’s Office is responsible for the collection of Hardin County property tax revenue. The Treasurer and Tax Collector maintains current Hardin County property tax information including Hardin County property ownership information, GIS Maps, tax maps, historical property tax rates, lists of sold parcels, and is also charged with the sale of properties due to a default on taxes in Hardin County, Iowa.

Hardin County Treasurer's Office Eldora IA 1215 Edgington Avenue 50627 641-939-8232