Bullock County Property Search (Alabama)

The Bullock County Assessor is responsible for determining the value of property in order to determine Bullock County property taxes. The Bullock County Assessment Office collect data from on-site inspections, value assessments for construction or improvements, comparable sales, and calculations of depreciation. The Bullock County Tax Assessor maintains current data on every parcel in the Bullock County, which includes ownership information, maps of property lines, inventories of parcels and structures, and the value of all the property in the Bullock County, AL. The Bullock County Assessor’s Office can answer questions regarding Bullock County property tax appeals and assessments, Bullock County property tax rates and payment due dates.

Bullock County Revenue Commission Union Springs AL 217 North Prairie Street 36089 334-738-2888

The Bullock County Clerk files important documents and preserves municipal records in order to maintain an archive of Bullock County property records that can be accessed by the public. The Clerk's Office is a valuable source of information on property in Bullock County, Alabama. The Bullock County Clerk's Office contains documentation on real estate excise taxes, registered land, and property transactions, as well as land documents including Bullock County deeds, mortgages, and liens on properties.

Bullock County Circuit Clerk Union Springs AL 217 North Prairie Street 36089 334-738-2280

Midway City Clerk Midway AL 32868 Highway 82 36053 334-529-3261

The Bullock County Recorders of Deeds maintain public records, particularly documents related to property and land records, and make them available for public access in Bullock County, AL. The Office of Recorder of Deeds in Bullock County is a valuable source of information on property records The Recorder of Deeds maintains documents on land transactions within its jurisdictions, including Bullock County deeds and titles, mortgages, property ownership records, surveys, and easements, as well as tax liens.

Bullock County Recorder of Deeds Union Springs AL PO Box 71 36089 334-738-2250

The Bullock County Treasurer and Tax Collector’s Office is responsible for the collection of Bullock County property tax revenue. The Treasurer and Tax Collector maintains current Bullock County property tax information including Bullock County property ownership information, GIS Maps, tax maps, historical property tax rates, lists of sold parcels, and is also charged with the sale of properties due to a default on taxes in Bullock County, Alabama.

Bullock County Revenue Commissioner's Office Union Springs AL 217 North Prairie Street 36089 334-738-2888